I have new watercolors!!!
I love them!!!
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see.
I was tagged again by theshardsofmyheart
1- The Alexandria Quartet - Lawrence Durrell
2- Il barone rampante - Italo Calvino
3- Il diavolo sulle Coline - Cesare Pavese
4- The Clown - Heinrich Böll
5- The Unbearable Lightness of Being - Milan Kundera
6- Lady Chatterley’s Lover - D.H. Lawrence
7- The kindly ones - Jonahtan Littell
8- Dejemos hablar al viento - Juan Carlos Onetti
9- La invención de Morel - Bioy Casares
10 - Los pasos perdidos - Alejo Carpentier
well it was nice to think about my favorite books. Ok, lets go with the tagging again… gurrupurru, nick-ryves, aegisdea
i was tagged by theshardsofmyheart
i Think is time I take care of this… sorry, It took me a lot of time, but I’ve been out of my self lately…I mean… I was too tired to be myself.
- What small things make you happy? Lately, a cigarette and a beer.
- Do you enjoy melancholy? Yes Always, Melancholy is my second name.
- Happy or tragic endings? Tragic, always tragic…
- Favourite dessert? One that implies sex… sorry….
- Favourite quote? You loved me as a loser, but now you’re worried that I just might win (First We Take Manhattan - Leonard Cohen)
- Favourite book? The Alexandria Quartet - Lawrence Durrell
- First childhood memory? My grandfather dying. Not a happy one.
- What do you think about immigrants? I’m the daughter of immigrants…and I’m probably becoming one. If you stay you die…is better to move.
- Your fandoms? Hummm… it depends… I’m always changing my focus of interest.
- If you could time travel, in what century would you stay and why? something around 1920 … not a century, I know…
- Do you think forgiving is forgetting? Instead of forgiving I prefer laughing about it. It makes things lighter.
Well…I’m supposed to tag somebody now… I know I’ve been away from tumblr lately but well…let’s try it. i tag aegisdea, gurrupurru, and nick-ryves
A Foggy Day, Edward Gorey
Something quick while preparing my lunch
I made a “let it go” a month ago.
I took a suitcase and a bag full of books and left my house and my boyfriend after so many years.
I’m living alone.. (well, I’m sharing an apartment) I’m working like there’s no tomorrow and I’m taking care of myself by myself.
It’s the best decision and the hardest…
I’m broke for the next months…
I’m so happy…
The cold never bothered me anyway…
lately i have no time for drawing. So yesterday I asked a friend to pose for me… just some minutes a quick sketch
Gavriel & Jared hitting it off (The Lynburn Legacy /The Coldest Girl in Coldtown crossover)
Yay! I finally did it! I wanted to do this one because I knew it would be super fun, and it definitely was! It is a pretty crazy crossover, they make a weird but very sexy couple.
Thanks to letmedrawsomething for letting me do the counter art but sadly I couldn´t come up with any good dialog for this two…:(
This is great!!!!